A revolution in adhesion
With our TacTiles® installation system, there are no wet adhesives or heavy buckets of glue. Instead of attaching to the floor, TacTiles connectors secure the carpet tiles to one another, forming a floor that "floats." That means easier installation, simple replacement, and long-term savings.
- Fast, clean, and easy installation process. Less waste, too.
- Tiles install almost anywhere, anytime.
- Think versatility. Create area rugs or install wall-to-wall.
Durable and cost effective
- Tiles won't slip, slide, or buckle, even under heavy foot traffic or reconfiguration.
- Easy-to-remove tiles reduce labor costs and prevent damage to substrates.
- TacTiles connectors meet LEED requirements for Low Emitting Materials-Adhesives and Sealants.
- Environmental footprint that is over 90% lower than that of traditional adhesives.
- Virtually no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Easily recycled along with our carpet tile backing through our Cool Blue™ technology.